Savvy Summer Sales

I love when Summer styles go on sale in the middle of Summer to make room for Fall lines!  It works out really well, especially when you live in California, where the warm weather lasts well into the fall.  I bought these beauties from Madewell for $14.99!  They were regularly $98, marked down to $24.99 with an additional 40% off.  So basically, they were free.  They actually almost paid me to take them from them (well that's what I told my husband).  I also picked up a couple of their fabulous linen t-shirts for a steal as well.  

I didn't have time to stop in at all the sales since I was making a beeline for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Access, but I did see some good ones from their advertisements in the windows.  Ann Taylor (additional 60% off), Gap (up to 75% off) & Splendid (up to 40% off) all had additional off their sale items.

What is your latest deal that you have scored?  Let me know in the comments below....I might need it too! 

Have a great weekend!

Cheers,





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Share your thoughts or questions here!